Abel Homes are an award winning, family-owned independent housebuilder with a number of developments across Norfolk. As the company continues to grow, an opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to facilitate the smooth running of the business.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Answering the telephone and dealing with any queries
- Acting as first point of contact for visitors
- Opening and distributing mail
- Maintaining filing
- Writing and distributing emails and letters
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Processing invoices
- Assisting various departments as required
Working hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary: To be advised on application
Candidates must be well presented with a warm and welcoming personality when greeting visitors, and have an excellent telephone manner. The candidate should also have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and be able to demonstrate a keen willingness to learn.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Nick Ward on 01953 884486 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org