Abel Homes – Technical Co-ordinator
Abel Homes, a family owned, regional residential developer, are recruiting for a Technical Co-ordinator to join its management team following continued growth and success within the housing sector.
The successful candidate will have an architectural / architectural technical background within the residential new build sector.
Key areas of the role include:
- Co-ordination of technical and architectural content from external design consultants.
- Co-ordination of third parties in relation to the overall development design, including local authorities, building control, NHBC, SAP assessors, and robust details.
- Obtaining relevant information from sub-contractors/suppliers to discharge NHBC/Building control conditions.
- Commission, co-ordination and checking of specialist suppliers designs and co-ordinate the integration of these into the working drawings.
- Liaison with site managers to resolve on-site issues.
- Assist with the selection of sub-contractors and material purchasing.
- Assist in the continued technical development of our house types and specification.
The role will be based at the Watton head office, with travel to sites when required. To find out more about this challenging role, please e-mail your C.V. to Technical Manager, Daniel Piper at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01953 884486