Abel Homes – Technical Co-ordinator
Abel Homes, a family owned regional residential developer, are recruiting for a Technical Co-ordinator with a civil engineering background to join its technical team following continued growth and success within the housing sector.
Key areas of the role include:
- Co-ordination of external including civil and structural engineering consultants.
- Co-ordination of design package for accuracy, compliance and completeness.
- Ensure regulations and legislation requirements are met.
- Co-ordination of third parties in relation to the overall development design, including local authorities, building control, NHBC, utilities and service providers.
- Liaison with site managers to resolve on-site issues.
- Co-ordination of technical package for inclusion within infrastructure agreements.
- Production of drawings and conveyance plans as required.
- Experience working on residential projects, within either the residential new build sector or within a civil engineering consultancy.
- Have knowledge of relevant national standards including Building Regs, DMRB, Manual for Streets, Sewers for Adoption, Flood and Water Management Act, along with local standards such as Highways and LLFA requirements.
- Ability to use AutoCAD would be beneficial.
This new position will be based at the Watton head office, with travel to sites when required. To find out more about this exciting and challenging role, e-mail your C.V. to Dan Piper (Technical Manager) at email@example.com or call 01953884486 / 07964218603